Welcome to ICSTCC 2017
(Joint Conference of SINTES 21, SACCS 17, SIMSIS 21, CONTI 10)
October 19 – 21, 2017 – Sinaia, Romania
ICSTCC 2017 aims at bringing together under a unique forum, scientists from academia and industry to discuss the state of the art and the new trends in system theory, control and computer engineering, and to present recent research results and prospects for development in this rapidly evolving area.
This conference edition joins four previous different scientific meetings:
- SINTES (International Conference on System Theory and Control) – organized by the Faculty of Automation, Computers and Electronics from University of Craiova.
- SACCS (International Symposium on Automatic Control and Computer Science) – organized by the Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering from “Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iasi;
- SIMSIS (International Symposium on Modelling, Simulation and Identification Systems) – organized by the Faculty of Control Systems, Computers, Electrical and Electronics Engineering from “Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati;
- CONTI (International Conference on Technical Informatics) – organized by the Faculty of Automation and Computers, the Department of Automation and Applied Informatics and the Department of Computers and Information Technology from Politehnica University of Timisoara.
As well as the previous editions, ICSTCC 2017 will be technically co-sponsored by IEEE Control Systems Society and the Proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
ICSTCC 2017 will feature several kinds of presentations, including invited talks, contributed papers, posters and special sessions. The outcome of ICSTCC 2017 can be a better understanding of some leading research areas, as already System Theory, Control and Computing have demonstrated.
- Linear and Nonlinear Control System Design
- System Identification and Process Modelling
- Robust and Adaptive Control
- Robotics and Intelligent Control
- Applications and Case Studies in Automation and Robotics
- Embedded Systems
- Distributed Systems and Software Engineering
- Databases, Systems of Programs and Expert Systems
- Web services, Internet Security
- Software Tools and Methods
- Grid Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Architecture
- Modelling, Simulation and CAD Tools
- Signal Processing and Communication Systems
- Linear and Nonlinear Circuits and Systems
- Evolutionary Electronics