IMPORTANT DEADLINES – Final Call for Papers
- April 21, 2017: Submission of proposals for invited sessions
- April 30, 2017 June 5, 2017: Initial submission of papers – firm deadline
- June 15, 2017 July 15, 2017: Notification of acceptance for papers
- July 15, 2017 July 31, 2017: Final camera ready manuscript and registration payment for at least one of the authors
- October 19-21, 2017: Conference
- Early registration fee (before July 31, 2017): 325 Euro (275 Euro for IEEE Members);
- Late / on-site registration fee: 375 Euro (325 Euro for IEEE Members);
- Early student registration fee (before July 31, 2017): 200 Euro;
- Late / on-site student registration fee: 225 Euro
CALL FOR PAPERS
PUBLICATION AND COPYRIGHT
Papers submitted for presentation should contain original research, not published or being considered for publication elsewhere. Submitted papers will undergo a peer review process, coordinated by the International Program Committee. All submissions will be tested for similarity and overlap with prior published material using the iThenticate tool. Evidence of plagiarism (even self-plagiarism) will result in paper withdrawing at any stage.
Authors of accepted papers are expected to register and attend the conference to present the paper. The final form of the accepted papers must meet the IEEE pdf compliance requirements. For each accepted paper, as part of the final submission procedure, the corresponding author must complete a copyright form. The Proceedings of ICSTCC 2017 will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library, therefore all authors must follow IEEE Intellectual Property Rights guidelines and policies.
The topics of the conference are available here.